Ramadan End Story 2

Our lives as Muslims in this world filled with uncertainty and conjecture throughout the day. Starting with a little test from Allah, we should accept and make it as a guide for our lives in the future. Always pray to Allah SWT that our lives blessed and blessed by HIM.
We should be thankful more; peaceful and prosperous life in Malaysia. All the necessities of life does not last long enough and has largely helped us in our survival. Let us ponder be bitter Muslim life in Syria and Gaza. If we are fortunate, we must help them with alms and do charity works.
Gratitude and thanks to Allah for everything. May our lives in Malaysia will remain happily in peace and always let Allah be protected us forever.
I will start a new day (exactly 6 Syawal)  in a new workplace and I expect nothing but acceptance of new friends and simplified all of my activities there. If these fate and kindness given by Allah, I accept it willingly.  I suppose this last sojourn here, I'm thankful for the great experiences; i'd met with various kinds of people and the challenge of working outside of my comfort zone. Happiness is sought; happy life surely awaits. Be positive always and it will end with the good things in life. In shaa Allah... #pray #hijrah #struggle
~ sincerely me

No comments:

Post a Comment