Life, People & Surroundings

Its  kinda dark outside, heard some thunder and rain just stop #alhamdulillah. Neighbour busy with relatives & friends, there's a solemnization held today. Another marriage on friday, with blessing of Allah always; in shaa Allah #pray. Lot of cars block the main road in front of my house. Seems like i have to stay in for a while.
When see people passing by, suddenly reminds me back of the 'day' in 2010. I'm moving on now and i'm still single by choice. All this life, i put all in Allah hands #redha. Whatever, whenever and things happens all out of sudden, always keep me through it by faith and believe. If u seeing me with someone; its doesn't mean that he's the only one. Honestly, i don't have a lot of friends. I do have few friends whom i'm happy to be with. Its definitely annoying when suddenly people accusing me for nothing. I'm not that kind of person who 'perasan', wreakage, brat or simply taken others happiness. You can't judge me before you know me well. Use your brain wisely before u talk about me.
My life surroundings with fulls of love (family & great friends). Relationship »» responsibility, respect, caring, happiness, believing, trust we build together. Nothing more, nothing less. Alhamdulillah.. Maybe this is again...another 'Ujian' Allah for a single person like me. Others might be suffered more out there, who knows right? I don't wanna discuss more about it in future. If you read this, please STOP talking behind my back; focus on your own life. Don't get mess and ruined others. Seek forgiveness, change/'hijrah' & be a better person. Believing in Allah & do extra 'ibadah'. May happiness and calm be in your heart #pray.
Simple way of life ● Thanks Allah
Wallahualam
~ ♡ haters; +ve me

No comments:

Post a Comment