Seek Allah & Thankful

I keep on talking to myself; is it enough of what i'm doing for seeking Allah blessings? Pray 5 times a day, extra ibadah (solat sunat), doa, zikirullah, lots of sadaqah, helping others, doing something in the name of Allah, etc is part of Muslim life. What i'm afraid is problems occurred and i've been tested one by one as days goes by. Living with people in the world of lies, high technology impact, high mind thinking, up & down level of patience just made me sad and hopeless. After what i did, am i still in wrong way seek for Allah? I just continue, do extra ibadah and be part of this life. So grateful and thankful for this chance of living by Allah swt, hopely happiness indeed and i gain peaceful in my heart forever. Thanks Allah..for everythings.
Wallahualam.
~nukilan jiwa ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment